CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Roll call this week (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=789)

B-Faithful 05-10-2010 02:49 PM

Roll call this week

I am shooting for a Wed trip! probably Power plant or south :)

crabby and son 05-10-2010 04:17 PM

Drichitt and I are going to Soloman's on Thursday. Won't be long now and the big ones are gone..........Gary

Old No.7 05-10-2010 06:12 PM

I'm shooting for tomorrow,wed,thur.. all days weather dependant. Wed is the only day that isn't looking real great. I can deal with rain, but last i checked, 2-3' seas for wed. My dads days off are wed and thur so hopefully weather will come around and allow us to get out before all the big fish leave! (not that i catch any of the big ones anyway ;) )

crabby and son 05-10-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old No.7 (Post 6962)
I'm shooting for tomorrow,wed,thur.. all days weather dependant. Wed is the only day that isn't looking real great. I can deal with rain, but last i checked, 2-3' seas for wed. My dads days off are wed and thur so hopefully weather will come around and allow us to get out before all the big fish leave! (not that i catch any of the big ones anyway ;) )

Phil, Don and I will be fishing out of Solomans Thursday. Hope you and your Dad have a great day. You probably aught to head south............Gary

Old No.7 05-10-2010 07:33 PM

Yeah that's what Mark told me too. He said he's been running an hour south before setting lines. I figure go at least below breezy before setting lines. We'll see. Winds/waves keep changing so we'll see what happens.

Bug Guy 05-10-2010 07:35 PM

I'll be chartering the Miss Susie on Thursday...if there are fish out there, I'm sure he'll find them.
Cheers,
Bob

Skip 05-10-2010 08:11 PM

I'm going golfing :D Figure if I really drink a lot - it may not be too bad.:rolleyes:

I'm hoping to go Thursday and Friday - most likely off powerplant / gas docks.

crabby and son 05-10-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 6966)
I'm going golfing :D Figure if I really drink a lot - it may not be too bad.:rolleyes:

I'm hoping to go Thursday and Friday - most likely off powerplant / gas docks.

I hope you do well Skip. I don't want to see your boat in the TF classifieds.:eek:...........Gary

Chessie27 05-10-2010 08:25 PM

I am supposed to go out Friday. The mid-week reports will determine where I go but I think this will be the last trip of the spring so I hope to find them somewhere. If it means another ride to the Power Plant, then so be it! I REALLY like the water down there so I have no problem running an hour south to get there. Good luck this week!!

Bug Guy 05-11-2010 06:00 AM

I don't report details from charters, but I will say last week out of PLO that both days the boat rods did most of the catching - tandems and umbrellas with various weight added. Board rods heated up Friday afternoon for a small time, but picked a few here/there the rest of the time. Not sure if that helps.