View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 05:56 PM

Default Is Mycobacteriosis Killing Stripers in the Bay?

I am a member of Stripers Forever (some other CBA members might be as well) and I just received an interesting email about an online 'Webinar' on Myco and I thought some others might be interested as well. Would like to post over on TF but don't need all of the BS remarks that would surely follow(hint ). I have copied and pasted the email below:

Stripers Forever members - an update on our Mycobacteriosis Initiative in collaboration with Dr. Wolfgang Vogelbein of the Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences: to date we have 55 donors to the program, and have raised $6,140 to research the effects of mycobacteriosis on striped bass in Chesapeake Bay.

Dr. Vogelbein will give an After Hours lecture on February 23, 2012, at 7 PM. titled "Is Mycobacteriosis killing Virginia's striped bass?" Here is a link to register to view the lecture online...http://www.vims.edu/public/afterhour...on/webinar.php
Our understanding is that an email will be sent for users to access the site as a guest on the day of the lecture or sometime shortly before. The lecture will also be posted on the VIMS website to view afterward.

For more information contact:
Jennifer S. Dillon
Associate Director of Development [email]jsdill@vims.edu[/email