View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:33 PM

Hello all,
Ben Johnson here. Circulation guy for the Mid-Atlantic Edition of The Fisherman. I'm 23, been on boats since I was in diapers. Caught more species than I am years old, might have killed more species than I am old too... thanks to a great but sometimes hardheaded father - no pun intended I got too far away from fishing, hunting, and the outdoors during the highschool/college days... but I'm working my way back into it. I know a few guys through the magazine and my days of working at Tri-State Marine. I've got 2 brothers that also love to spend time on the water or in the field and a wonderful mother that managed to stay sane with 4 knuckle headed males under the same roof. Born and raised on the waters of Kent Island, fished from the CBBT to the Tuckahoe River and hundreds of points in between. Never gotten offshore or considered myself hardcore, no offense taken if you call me fair-weathered. I'll either be out in a 22 Robalo or a 19' Skiff - sometimes cruising, sometimes fishing. Launching from Matapeake or Shipping Creek.

Thanks Jim for giving everyone an alternative and a more homey option.

If I can do anything for anyone, feel free to shoot me an email on here or at bjohnson@thefisherman.com

Regards,
Ben
Sho'billy D-LuX