Thread: Upper bay 11-2
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
Well what a different day today was. Took shoreboy6 out with me. Blowing a million mph because its a weekend. Yesterday was a mistake (wind wise) so it had to be made up for today!!
Fished same area today and only caught a crab pot (lost 2 #&/?€% rigs on it). After dipping the bow a few times and 3+hours, decided to head in and try the Patapsco. A tight channel, too many boats, and no action quickly sent me to Mike's North for lunch. We were hoping the CBA Tuesday meeting might still be going but really I was just happy not find a tab under my name waiting for me!! eek:
Grabbed some quick grub (40% off appetizers and happy hour prices from 11-3 on Sunday) before heading back to the slip. Very bummed to hear the Tiki Bar is closed for the season already. She also told me Mike's will be closed completely for jan and feb, reopening in March.
Good food, bad wind, and no fish...but still a fun day! Saw one REAL pretty boat out there in the Patapsco, hopefully he caught something more than we did....
OK
I'll chime in. Jeff, when you decided to take off and go to Mike's for lunch the bite turned on today. We got our only keeper fish. Soooo for the most part it sucked today. Bait everywhere, fish on the screen all day, very frustrating. OK now for the excuses, I got to the boat at 8:am high tide which was 2 feet below normal high tide. The wind kept up out of the north west and blew out another 2 feet. So we never had a change of tide, just a total blow out tide. AND THEN I HAD TO WATCH THE RAVENS

bhl ( Bruce)