View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:34 AM

That was a great day. Thanks again to Bruce and Jeff for donating their boats and to Alex for picking up the check for a late lunch at the Crab Shack in Rock Hall

Not only great fishing, but a social event as well. I don't think I'll ever forget Dave's (flycatcher) story about Chris Davis, the Baltimore Oriole and his ban for using aderol; and Tawn's response
Now it did help that Tawn had been drinking since we left the dock, and the rest of us were not far behind him
In fact, it's amazing how we all snapped into the "I'm fine officer" mode when that big fish was boat side. With Bruce at the wheel, me on the rod, Tawn on the leader, and LoLo netting his first big fish; we came together and landed that 46" fish.

We landed several nice fish that day, including a 36" fat football. We need to put together something for this Spring where we can all use our own boats. Mine comes out of storage March 17th (St Patrick's Day), and will be available for PSCR trips once the "girls" start heading north.

If someone can figure out a way to "cut and paste" the PropTalk article onto CBA, that would be great.
5th