Thread: Shirts
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 06:04 PM

Default Shirts

Well; I finally got my shirts. Veenie broke her leg earlier this year and missed all the shows except the MSSA Essex show
I wanted to get a few shirts for myself and some friends; so I wasn't looking for great quality I figured the first time around, I'd work some bugs out of the design and on my next order, get better quality:roll eyes:

These were CHEAP. I think the shirt was about $10 for short sleeve and $12 for long sleeve. The design is about $3 (no matter what size!!).
All of my shirts have the small design on the front. A few also have the Large Design on the back. I usually don't like the big design on the back; I feel like a billboard
But, I have to admit, I kind of like the back and front design together.

These shirts are very thin UA material. Hey; they're fishing shirts. Next time, I might try running the boat name up the sleeve and only have a small design on the front.

Here they are. Single color to for cost effectiveness. I think they turned out just fine. Google Veenie's Embroirdery in Essex if you think you might be interested in getting some. Jeff (Justified) has some sweet beer cozies that I can order from her too.

The graphic was just a photo that was digitized and they block out any background or people. That cost me $40.

It was fun getting it done. Several people have been influential in my success or have given me rides on their boats; so they get the first couple of shirts

5th
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1743.jpg (91.1 KB, 39 views)