View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:04 PM

Rivercat My friend had a boat in the South River for the spring season a few years ago.
If I remember correctly from the South River Bridge to BPL it was a 11-12 mile run and about the same to CB. I have done well around the C&R buoy a few times. BPL area is also a great spot as well as the cut on the back side of Popular where it dumps into deep water. I have been getting quotes for slips for the month around 9 – 10 dollars a foot with a minimum of 20’ If anyone needs rate information I have most of the Solomon’s marines prices send me a PM.

Greg, I like keeping my boat on a trailer. It was a great experience last year for me at Solomon’s. Plus I know the ramps aren’t bad all of the time but. Last year Solomon’s opening day was a zoo. Yes all the animals were cut loose and some of the drunks from TIKI were still stumbling around. Sandy Point Breezy Point and CB are also crazy. The boats headed out of Solomon’s last year looked like a seen out of Jaws. The slip was well worth it opening day. I will be pulling her in late May and getting ready to trailer to OC for some shark fishing then back to CB for a chance at a Black Drum. Then it’s time to bait the trout-line for some crabbing.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot

Last edited by Fish Nut; 01-22-2010 at 08:19 PM.