View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldzilla View Post
I'd have never guessed with the 4, yes count them, 4 e-mails Judge has sent to my e mail account about it
Mark; I got four as well; guess this means I can bring 3 friends.

In all seriousness, I went last year with my wife (she liked the 36 better than the 27; go figure) and we met a close friend of mine there to not only see the boats, but the shop as well. He was heavy into restoring classic boats, but he fished with me about 6 times a year. We checked out tackle, electronics, and ate some of Bill's food. My friend was recovering from prostate surgery and doing better. Several months later, he had a small stroke and was put into the hospital. While there, he developed pneumonia, then a fungal infection, and finally had a masive stroke that took him. I can still see him sitting at one of Bill's round tables, enjoying the day.
After he passed away, I got notice that his wife wanted to know if I wanted to buy his rods and reels. I picked up four more trolling rigs from her and used them this fall to catch some nice size rock. I made his wife aware that his tackle was being put to good use, and she was happy for that.
Thanks to Bill, Judge Yachts, for a memorable time with a good friend. You never know when memories are going to be made.
To Hal Justice; Rest in Peace my friend. 5th (Marty)