View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:35 PM

Spot burning? In general I am a weekend warrior and a loner. A lot of friends I fished with grew up got married had kids sold there boats. I am always chasing the fish in general because I only fish one or two days a week. I have a few friends & Captains I talk to and in general have to filter what they say. With that said I would not give away anyone’s honey hole. However, I fish some general areas that I know get hammered such as Hackett’s, Pidicory point, muds LP and Brick House. Can a general area be burned? The in fisherman reports these areas every week as having fish on them? Now for specifics locations GPS coordinates pylon numbers and specific humps which are only big enough for a boat or two I definitely believe they can be burned. In General I help out people and give them a chance IF they are A7%&^ then no soup for them. Unfortunately, I think everyone here who has posted on this board has a very unique boat and I see most of you guys burning up and down the bay all the time. I look forward to fishing with you guys this year. I fish in the Chesapeake bay From Stoney Creek – HS buoy.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot