Thread: Fishing Reports
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
Well now your getting into Fishing Report vs. Bragging Rights. There's a distinctive difference. There are some on the other board that thrive on bragging to the point that it gets them in a catch 22.
Reverb, I Brag all the time, then my wife explains to me there is a difference in my account and reality.

I would hope DNR and others have the same BS detector.

I have not been out except for one trip from a gracious host. However, when I do go out I will be guarded especially in PSCR The main reason is with the PSCR Fiasco. I have learned that politics is the name of the game in fisheries management,. This winter I have witnessed and learned a lot, good and bad about the system. One thing I can say for fact is that the latest debacle has educated a lot of recreational anglers. In my opinion this has ignited a fury of which the opposition has never seen. I am now aware of how things need to be represented and who needs to be contacted, and which individuals I need to surround myself with to have my voice and opinions herd.

Also I have to say I have had the privilege to meet a lot of like minded individual during the winter. I have appreciated and enjoyed everyone’s thoughts and oponions. I look forward to fishing with everyone since I know I have promised a trip to everyone I meet.

Once the kill season is in I am sure the blood and guts will be back to normal. I may even post a report of my own, if I am lucky enough to catch a fish.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot

Last edited by Fish Nut; 03-26-2010 at 08:49 PM.