View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 07:45 PM

Default I Got Screwed

So let me get this straight.....you go fishing with a buddy...throw in a couple of kids.....let your buddy set the spread while you take the wheel on a snotty day (and your thumb is bandaged from a self inflicted hooking injury)...let your buddy watch the kids while you earn money on the Blackberry...let your buddy reel in the gear 5 times (per side) when the fishing is slow to check for boogers...let your buddy catch (and release) a BIG FISH....submit a pic of yourself and the kids holding your buddy's BIG FISH....throw in references to God, the great outdoors, kids, family and baseball....How could you NOT lose. I hope your wife holds out on you for not including her in your suck up submission letter. OH,to make matters worse you happen to be a Phillies fan...LUKE WHO?

Just remember, when they hand out that 1K in contest money who got you there, when they pass out gear I like right handed reels AND I'm an XL.

OK, so maybe I'm a little jealous, hope you have a great time and if the boy is sick (cough cough) I'll be there...AGAIN.

1998 Sea Hunt 202 Triton
"Hoopty"