View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakesdad View Post
Jeremy, I can;t find the thread, but about a month ago, somebody asked to save CB Angler and post more fishing reports, so I'm just trying to do my part.
That was me. I got so tired of looking at the board and not seeing something new. I started posting just about anything to at least give people something to read (as long as it was fishing or boating related).

It appears that people responded and we have seen more fishing reports. You don't need to burn your spot, but even when general information is posted, it encourages others to splash their boats and try to duplicate your actions.

I'm not affiliated with cbangler; I just enjoy reading what everyone is doing, and I'm glad to see you having a successful year.

We have a very good group of talented fishermen on this board. Very few novices, most are seasoned fishermen. Your opinions, suggestions, and actions carry a lot of weight.

Keep up the good work; the board has been better.

5th (Marty)

p.s. I am sorry the "hot chicks" thread died (or was discouraged); sometimes it was better than a good fishing report.