Thread: Pissed Off
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:43 PM

Default Pissed Off

Well, a little rain has to fall on everyone; so I guess it was my turn. I went down to the boat today. As I stepped from the dock to the deck, I noticed shoe prints. This ain't good. My eyes went directly to where my HDS8 should be, and saw nothing but wires. A quick check around and found nothing else out of place or missing.
I looked at the other boats in the marina and saw the same thing on all the expensive components. Thieves hit six boats. They ripped the dash out of the boats that had flush mounted electronics
Maybe they were there last night during the storm. All that thunder, lightning, and rain means nobody is going to be around their boats.
I was fishing on Wed., so it had to happen Wed. or Thurs. evening.

You work hard to get nice stuff, and somebody comes along and steals it from you. Maybe it's part of the Redistribution of Wealth that our President speaks so highly of
Looks like with my deductible and depreciation, it's going to cost me a pretty penny to replace it.
Just called BoatUS and put in a claim for the loss. I'll let you know how it goes.
5th ()