View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
I'm not "selling" anything other then common sense when approaching a problem instead of mass hysteria and trying to cash in on the situation....
Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but that's sort of funny to me considering what happened last year. Not just you, but all the responses that have the same sentiment. I don't know your perspective or your thoughts on PSCR, and I dont' really care - but I'll make the general statement that commercial watermen and some (maybe most) charter boat captains set up a system for fisheries management that does just that - NOT use a common sense approach & DOES feed into the hysteria to cash in. I feel for the honest ones, but in reality, they all created this situation for themselves. However, I can tell you this - I don't like the snowballing of the situation and the hysteria behind it because it could just as easily come back to bite the rec fisherman in the ass as well.

My opinion, the entire thing is a giant freak'n joke and in the end, no one will win.

Last edited by Bug Guy; 02-09-2011 at 01:09 PM.