View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 05:14 AM

Great time fishing with you gents today. It sure does help when there are multiple friends working together.
We ended up with a limit of 8 from 23"-34" - 3 overs, 6 unders (1 released) and a bunch of shorts. Like another wise Cpatain I know, I delayed the Sandy Point pick up from 6 to 9. It was still pretty sporty at 7:50 when I left Tolchester but we got there at 8:30 none the less.
Trolled 7 boat rods from 9-1. Stayed in fairly shallow water all day. All fish were caught within a 1 mile radius. Most were caught on the two rods with my favorite summertime rig! Gonna switch a few more rods over tomorrow during the blow

Thanks for getting out early Jason and putting us on a nice bite!!! I did call out to you before leaving but didn't get a response so I figured you were reeling one in. Didn't want you to think I just took off on ya but I had to catch Marty before the bridge .
When I got back to Sandy Point, my work customer said "since you never let me pay for anything, here," and handed me a nice bottle of Grey Goose!! . What will I ever do with that......