View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigStix View Post
Bill makes a fine boat, and please do not take this the wrong way but THAT is $25-30K????
That seems like way to high a price point for very little boat. I saw Parkers at the boat show in that size range, with a few more frills for WAY less. The 27 Chesapeake seems to be semi-reasonably priced but for a boat that size I can't see choosing a Judge at that price when there are comparable boats for much less.

I was hoping Bill would make a boat in the neighborhood of 17 feet, but if the price point is going to be that high it may not be worth his time. Again, please do not take this the wrong way, just some food for thought.
I seriously doubt new 21 Parkers are bringing less then the Judge boats, of the same size. I'd guess the 2010 21' Parkers are selling in the upper 30's with a 150hp motor.

Edit: I did some checking and the Parkers are in the upper 30's but with some add on's.

I don't own either type but have owned a Parker, which I bought new. My advice, buy the Judge, the Parkers are over priced and the service stinks.

Last edited by reds; 06-12-2010 at 09:17 AM.