Thread: Fishing Report
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
I may or may not fish with you but it is not an indicator of who I am.....I've proven more than enough to God and country over the years and definitely don't need to prove jack sh*t to anyone here. If you don't like my positions, ignore me. I sure as sh*t have fought hard enough for the freedoms of this nation and I plan to exercise each and every one of them to its fullest.
Well daggone......actually got a response......making progress here.

Rex, I'm not questioning your right to say anything you want......any more than I would expect you to question my right to do the same......far as I know this is still America.
Although I could do without the name-calling and the personal attacks, your free to take any position you so desire.
I'm just trying to meet in person the individual behind "Rex"......as we all know in this internet age any snot-nosed kid can be Superman behind a keyboard.......just trying to find out.......is this persona real or are we dealing with a poseur?
So the offer to go fishing stands.......hell if I don't wanna associate with you after we've met the boat can go back to the dock.
Steve
Sandpiper Charters www.goinsfishin.com