View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefishnfool View Post
Welcome to the board. I am just up the river from you on Cypress Creek. We could meet up at the Island one day and I could show you many spots on the magothy that hold fish pretty much year round.
That would be great.... when I was a kid growing up on the Magothy, I was never into fishing so any fishing I did was out on the bay, usually at Thomas Point or Baltimore Lighthouse. We used to pray that we could get in and out of cornfield creek without losing a sheer pin to the seaweed.

I remember seeing crop dusters running the length of the creek....then, no more seaweed......and no more crabs, no more rockfish...etc. Funny, when they talk about the lose of all the baygrasses, no one seems to remember that it was intentionally eradicated in the early 70's.

I just received a set of Smart-tabs that I ordered on Monday...gonna put them on tomorrow and take my baby out to try them out. Hope they help....it sure is boring only going 5 knots....and I'd really rather she go with me so we'll see....

Erad
________
LIVE SEX

Last edited by eradicator; 09-03-2011 at 07:16 PM.