View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverb View Post
Very long story short, my 84 year neighbor is in the second stage of Alzheimer's. Shes been married to her husband for 65 years, ( he's 90) .

She has good days, and very, very bad days. And when I say bad, I mean REALLY bad. She's not quite ready for " the home", but I can;t see this lasting till the end of the year.

Anyhouts, she used to play Bingo, twice a week,with her now deceased girlfriend. During a screaming match with her husband that my wife and I had to break up, we asked her, what would make her happy ?

She said I'd like to play Bingo on Tuesday nights. I said fine... Lets go play Bingo on Tuesday nights. ( The look on my wife's face and the husbands was like, do you realize what your committing to ???) I don;t care, I'm doing this for her sanity.

So, two weeks ago, we start..

Boy has Bingo changed in 30 years.. Holy Mackerel. This is some serious ****, with lotsa cash flowing...

Anyway, in the past two weeks, I lay out 30 bucks to play, and I've come home with a buck fifty each time..

Neighbors husband says I have a horseshoe up my ass, my wife says it's repayment from above for doing a good deed.. I don;t care what it is, yelling out BINGO is about as gay, as gay gets, until that Elk comes over with CASH...

The lady next to me tonight, took home a $999.00 pot.... Why $999, cuz 1k and over you get a 1099... Whatta racket......
The Hell with the money .......... how's your neighbor ?......... is it helping ?