View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Reds;
Thanks for the concern. How do these come "packaged". Not much room on the boat for four of these in their open form. Are they packed in a small box that can be opened quickly?

I will have my Life Jackets hanging from my "rail rod holders" tomorrow. Most of the Judge guys will be "buddy boating" in the same area and in constant contact tomorrow.
Thats if we in 27's decide to try it. The 36's should be ok. I may be hugging the west side of Deal to Breezy to stay out of the blow.

Definitely not going to chance it if it's too bad.
5th

p.s.
Was out for a couple of hours this afternoon to catch a friend from Japan his first rockfish. Only 23 inches, but I showed him how to make it look bigger He sent the photo to his friends in Japan; it was 4am over there
When I purchased mine, it came in a zippered carry bag. They are rolled up and easily unrolled.
IIRC. on a Coast Guard safety inspection on certain size vessels, you have to be in the suit in a short number of seconds to pass inspections.

Immersion suits are required in the Chesapeake Bay on commercial fishing vessels from Nov 1 to May 31st.

Last edited by reds; 11-25-2016 at 07:35 PM.