Thread: Really?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigStix View Post
Fishing is on fire, fish with me and I'll share information. For now, I won't post it here because I don't know you or trust you. Plus, so many people who post here were very anti my method of fishing when DNR got involved last year. They wanted to know why jigging was not targeted too. Rather than fight, they tried to take everyone down with them. Not people I want to share with.
Anti-your fishing method? You really believe that? A good angler will adapt to the most productive methods of fishing, 3/4 of the time I have a jigging rod in my hand and when the fish are spread out over vast distances I troll. I have no problems sharing info I just assumed I was inferior to the elders of the board. I've been fishing the area just south of the little choptank working the breaking fish and birds and the fishing has been wonderful. A moron can get it right when the birds tell them where to go.

As far as the debate about fishing regulations, I have no say, therefore I just fish. If I'm allowed to fish I will.