Thread: Ugly Day
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 09:02 PM

Its all good bro, that's why they call it fishing! Don't be down on yourself it was still a great day with great friends. Although we did not come away with any fish for a coworker he still had a great day on the water. And as for myself like every time I fish with Marty I came home with another learning experiences I will not forget. First I have always wanted to learn how to fish boards from someone without having to drag them myself alone for the first time and creating caos for myself and everyone within a mile of me while trying to learn. Marty was very thorough with how to set the lines techniques on turns and how and what rigs to use. I thought I picked up on it quickly and Marty must have been comfortable with my learning enough so that he allowed me to operate the boat even in some tight situations just to see how I handled it. Enough with lesson number one. Lesson number two I had problems picking up on but after nine hours of trolling I finally picked it up! DONT go fishing with Marty ! Seriously though every time I fish with him I come away knowing more about striper fishing. It was a great day even if we didn't catch, time to put this tired bald head on a pillow! Thank you again Marty !