View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ragrets View Post
You are doing a lot better down there then I am up north. I have only managed a single 25" each day both caught on all white singles off #2 or #3 planers. Sounds like I need to run south.

Damn venison and rockfilsh! Now that's a meal. Thank for the report them some nice fish and what a beautiful buck!
No regrets, don't toss in the towel up here yet. We have been doing pretty good at the mouth of patapsco between weather buoy and rock hall range lite. Granted there are a ton of dinks, but if you give it time you'll find the bigger fish. You just gotta work hard at it constantly checking and changing lures, finding the rite speed and depth and the perfect tide/ current. Have been catching a good number of 22"-35" fish in that location, and larger fish have been dead on bottom. Just last week won a tourney with a 28 1/2" dead on bottom 36 oz of lead on a 18 tony. I truly think things will get better up here unless we gat a prolonged cold snap. One other thing that has been working great is when you find the birds working the surface look for slicks on the outside of the birds where bigger fish are still Fred deep on the scraps, and jig em up! Been working great for me. I know Marty and Capt John slayed them down the chop tank today but I'll let him fill you in, I'm sure there will be a post
Catch em up!