View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
If the judge is 8'10" that would be fine with me. I could always use an extra 4". On my 22 wa Angler, it gets pretty tight between the seats when you go below to get rods or tackle.
If I owned a Judge 27 and it was 4" over the max trailerable limit; I'd just have to chance it and trailer it without permit. I'd be a real outlaw in the state of Maryland.
If I had a Judge, I might even go so far as to put out 7 rods in the spring and leave my NOAA card at home.

Just got back from Christmas service, feeling all warm and fuzzy; so I would probably keep my NOAA card with me.

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you get whatever was on your wish list. My daughter and son in law are in Japan this Christmas, so we skyped with them for about an hour. I hope your family is close and your holidays are blessed.
5th (Marty)
Yeah the old double standard. Complain about Commercial Waterman fishing oysters on sanctuaries or anchoring nets....(and that's the "cost of doing business" and wrong)...but then go and do something at actually endangers another human beings property and/or life.....yeah that's OK. There are reasons why with the permits you are only allowed to travel during certain times of the day.

What a hypocrite! (This is not just directed at Marty as I'm sure quite a few others here have the same mind set.)

BTW - Here is a link to the SHA Permits. If you actually read the requirements you would probably think about buying any boat over 102" to keep on a trailer.

http://www.sha.maryland.gov/oots/MD_...mit_manual.pdf