View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Funny how the two biggest whiners on here decided to get together to flex their internet muscles. Put down the Zinfandel and Vaseline boys, you're getting carried away!

You'll note that I have never personally attacked anyone on this board. Maybe I've called someone whiner, but if you can't handle that, then maybe you ARE a whiner. My aggression has always been focused toward what should be our common enemies and the issues that are consistently trying to damage this great country of ours.

Call me all the names you want, Stinkdick and Baldballs. I know damn well that if you were ever within spittin' distance of me, you'd both give me the "it was all in good fun" line.
One....just one fishing report...tip...insight...anything would be nice to see from you. Do you actually fish or just hang out on fishing boards trying to feel like a man???

I spent many moons in the Navy and did 3 MEU deployments. So it's joke time you little jarhead wannabe (i.e. lets see how tough your skin is):

Q. What's the difference between Rex's freezer and his boyfriend?
A. Rex's freezer doesn't fart when he pulls his meat out.

Q. Why does Rex prefer ribbed condoms when he's plugging his man?
A. Better traction in the mud.

Q. What's Rex's favorite pickup line in the queer bars?
A. "May I push your stool in"?

Rex walks into the kitchen in the morning and sees his boyfriend jacking off into a sandwich bag. He asks what he's doing. "Packing your lunch" he replies.

I got more but they would be a little over the line.