View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 08:47 AM

Yes we did indeed get our fish! However ........... My day was not as pleasant as Marty's! Like he said my day did start with a "bang"! Not far from hook ink boat up I crossed paths with the most stupid buck in Anne Arundel county. The dump ass crossed the road in front of me( plenty of room) well when the dumb ass cleared the roadway and on edge of woods he turns and charges the truck. Bam! Right into the side of the truck bed in front of rear tire. Amazingly only two small dents that probably can be pulled with a suction cup. Fog at patuxant river was reidiculous. Launch boat and headed out to flat calm seas. Fishing was slow at first but after Greg told us where they were it was game on with multiple hook ups until current slacked. Really enjoyed ourselves and could not believe how clear water was. Only other mishap was at the ramp when I went to hook winch cable to bow hook I noticed it was broken right where it enters the hull. Thank god I have a drive on trailer. Normally don't trailer that often and looking at the amount of corrosion on stainless steel hook it had been cracked for some time. I would like to thank Marty for leading the way and Greg for putting us on them. We were a little more greedy and didn't keep anything under 23". Plan on another voyage Friday down there if anyone is interested. Trying to talk Marty into taking his as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (10.2 KB, 24 views)