View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
If the judge is 8'10" that would be fine with me. I could always use an extra 4". On my 22 wa Angler, it gets pretty tight between the seats when you go below to get rods or tackle.
If I owned a Judge 27 and it was 4" over the max trailerable limit; I'd just have to chance it and trailer it without permit. I'd be a real outlaw in the state of Maryland.
If I had a Judge, I might even go so far as to put out 7 rods in the spring and leave my NOAA card at home.

Just got back from Christmas service, feeling all warm and fuzzy; so I would probably keep my NOAA card with me.

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you get whatever was on your wish list. My daughter and son in law are in Japan this Christmas, so we skyped with them for about an hour. I hope your family is close and your holidays are blessed.
5th (Marty)
Yeah. But you see there is a couple of problems that could arise.

One being liability. Insurance companies can wiggle out of their responsibility to insure where a knowing law has been broken. Never mind that you are endangering life and limb of those who are on the same road as you are traveling.

Two being. On certain roads in the state of Maryland the 4" becomes 10" over width and the fine could be thousands. Secondary roads are 8' width not 8'6".