View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds View Post
One wonders if the one single person would look the other way, if someone took business away from him without the proper licenses.
First off, Garlien, nice report.

So that's great, you target an entire fishery because one guy runs an illegal charter under the guise of "helping out others" I still believe it will backfire. Surprisingly few people actually give a crap about the one guy (because everyone is afraid just to say Skip), but most people do care about their right to fish. That being said, a group who attacks a rec's right to fish because of their own personal feelings about an individual will likely suffer because less people will utilize your service. It is funny that so many in this fight to shut it down, actually run PSC&R trips! They were not even smart enough to take them off their websites!!

All this being said, I'm a Comm also, but i do know where my bread is buttered so I'm not going to stand out and attack a group of people who help pay my salary due to personal feelings about one attention whore who runs an illegal charter.