View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 11:30 AM

Starting to get a little interest going here. I know a lotta people travel for thanksgiving but with it being a long weekend for most it would be a good weekend for this. Let me know what you all think and any suggestions for a meeting place afterwards would be great. I keep one on my boats at a marina on the patapsco at the mouth just north of 7' knoll that I'm sure will allow me to use facilities. We could have a 2:00 cut off and that would allow enough time for a little cookout and adult drink session. Plenty of slips will be open I'm sure. Or if anyone knows of a bar/ restaurant we could do it at would work also. I could probably get coconut Charlie's in Pasadena a well. I know some folks would be coming from eastern shore and if you can arrange for someone to pick you up and bring you back Sunday I can arrange slips at Altantic Marina resort to keep boat at overnite. Very secure quiet place and would be no problem if you stated the nite on your boat while there. I can arrange transportation from there to festivities. Keep em coming!