View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:54 AM

Surprisingly the boat was fine when i checked on her friday but unfortunately my marina wont tow me back to my slip till monday due to the high winds. They dont work on saturdays or sundays.

Anyone near Back River want to make some extra money this weekend? My marina was going to charge me $100 & the boat is only about a mile from there.

We have been getting gusts close to 35 kts and the boat was rockin & rolling pretty good with the trim rails rubbing against the pilings but theres no sign of damage at all. I guess they built those mid 80's sea rays pretty good!

The way i tied it up, the ropes were rubbing pretty good and already wearing thin so i added some additional ropes just in case.

Marinemax has a sea water pump in stock and although its more expensive than i can get it online, Im going to pick it up and try to get it replaced either today or sunday. If i can get it replaced before monday, i'll save the $100 towing fee so its worth paying a lil more now for it. But its going to be a lil tough to replace in this wind while hanging upside down in the engine compartment ... lol.

BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand!