View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:31 PM

So now the drunk will chime in....

> Hot Milk and Godiva Chocolate Liquor..(Throw Marshmellows in, yeah its gay, but its good)

> Blackberry, Peach, and Cherry Brandy...With 7 UP or straight...(Warms the Soul)

> Sounds of the 70's....Whiskey Sours (Only with Seagrams 7)...Bourbon Sours (Is there anything better than Jack for the Holidays)...Old Fashioned (Doesn't get any more "old school" than that)...Manhatten (Pass on the Rob Roy, I love Bourbon, Scotch not so much...Rusty Nail Canadian Style (Whiskey substituted for Scotch...)

> Things I am hooked in this year....Whiskey Sours never go out of style...Jack/Coke/Lime...Perfect...Shout out to Kimbro for Peach Schnapps and Jack...Been drinking that since last spring....

> Beers...Devils Milk and Serum from DuClaw brewing company...Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale...Magic Hat Winter '10'...(For a few weeks out of the year I can lay off the #9)....Sierra Nevada Torpedo (Best they have come out with in a long time)....Pyramid SnoCap (If ya can find it) and...Of course Corona Light (In Cans, goes down a lot faster and reminds me of actually catching fish on an 85 degree day with no wind, flat water, and great friends)...

> Wine...Yeah thats really gay....