View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:26 PM

I'm Frank Holden. 52 and divoreced but with a great lady with no kids. I was born in Dundalk and raised in Essex. I work in Facilities Management and just recently started a new job at the Y of Cental Maryland Towson lcoation.Towson

I fish a 1986 Renken Walkround "Top Dog" which I bought new and have had ever since. I love to troll, chumm, liveline, and bottom fish. I've actually caught a few fish using the LTG method and don't knock it but enjoy my methods better.

I've been in MSSA forever and an president of the Essex-Middle River Chapter and a member of the MSSA Board of Directors I've fished EVERY MSSA Spring Tournament ever and have never placed in the money but kepping telling the crew there's always next year.

I look forward to this board "taking off" and sure hope everyone can, even though they might not agree with everyone's point of view, at least at least respcet the other guys right to say it.

I really feel "sold out" by "that guy" from the other board with this C&R issue. A grandstanding move to make a name for himself sure worked but not sure he got the name he wanted.

Frank Holden, Essex, MD
MSSA Essex-Middle River Chapter, MSSA Executive Board
Sportfishing at it's finest onboard "Top Dog" from Pooles Island to Point Lookout