Thread: Brandon
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:55 PM

Default Random thoughts

We've been worked over pretty good on this C/R issue. Hopefully this is a wake up call and we'll become involved and unified. I'm not sure what will happen on Mon, but we should work together over the weekend to present a solid case. Both options are unacceptable.

Here are the points/questions I have for the meeting;
  • rods to 4 per person, manageable if I fish alone.
  • no fishing with barbs or stinger hooks
  • use of circle hooks only
  • no daily restrictions
  • I want to know when/how we can call for a motion to move back trophy season and end the C/K season on the Dec 15th...shifting focus from C/R
  • We need make sure DNR is using correct numbers. What was used in the presentation was flawed. There are not that many guys fishing or catching as many fish as indicated.

Can you give me your thoughts on these..agree/disagree/add more/subtract some...
How do you feel about pushing for game fish status? We all know that the trophy season is the 800lb gorilla in the room, but can we use it to our advantage?

Don't write off Brandon yet, he could realize how his enthusiam was used to Ed's advantage and there might be backlash.

I'll also move to the Potomac River license and will not be renewing my subscription on TF....voting with my wallet. My little guy looks like he's got the H1N1 flu and one of my twins is starting to get sick, but I'm still hoping to make it Monday.

Wow, the power of ADD

1998 Sea Hunt 202 Triton
"Hoopty"