View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabby and son View Post
Reds, The comment , you reap what you sew was not a comment directed at you unless you are a poacher. You read it as you want to read it. Yes there are bad cops but not 43%. We don't need a $30,000.00 reward to turn the bad cops in. We do it out of pride and self esteem. We don't tolerate the bad cops and accept them as our brothers. If a police officer is charged even with a misdemeanor, chances are he will lose his job. I guess a waterman is an OK guy if he has just been charged with misdemeanors A waterman is about the only one that keeps his license after 20-50 misdemeanor violations. Even a professional driver or Home Improvement Contractor will lose his license after a few misdemeanor violations. Take, take, take is OVER and we will do the best we can to rid the Chesapeake Bay of nets.Oh , and 2 poachers is a joke too!!!........Gary
I've become used to your intent. Usually you mean what you post when a smiley goes behind it.

As far as the 43 percent. I'll ask you what I asked the JCAA and the DNR. Where is the proof?. Guess what there is none. Pure conjecture. The people on Toilet Flush who posted that number, have an agenda. Only parrots repeat everything they hear without verifying if it true or not.

You'll get no argument from me on the numerous violations. They should be stopped from working the water, most are doing it without a license.

Don't hold your breath on the net ban. The hundreds of millions will be the deciding factor as well as the thousands of job. Just make sure, in your pursuit, you don't repeat what you have heard without verification. It happens a lot on Toilet Flush.

Oh and you can take the 2 poachers to the bank.