Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 08:37 AM

Wow; what a busy day. Having two 7 yr old twin granddaughters, and a 2 yr old granddaughter makes for a busy hectic day

I got "zero" for the boat this year. Not even a BPS gift card. I told the kids what I wanted was a "camera" for the truck. At first, they thought I wanted a "backup camera" to assist with hooking up the trailer, but I told them I wanted a front view driving camera to record your driving history.

They let me pick what I wanted from Amazon, and boy was that a hard decision. I could eliminate many right from the start because I didn't want "dual" cameras (front and back). And I didn't need the "best" lens out there. They have improved so much from the early cameras, that now, even the mid price ones have great optics.

I wanted ease of operation, easy installation, and small. I settled on a Viofo A119 Pro dash cam with GPS attachment and a 64bit SD card to record hours of driving before being overwritten automatically.

So now, if one of you f@#kin assholes cuts me off or causes an accident; I have you on tape

Merry Christmas to all
5th