Thread: Someday
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' Robin View Post
Thanks for posting, Marty.
I really should have been working yesterday, but it was great having you and Alan running the back of the boat while I was inside on the phone and the computer (with heater on) while trying to put the boat on fish. So I got my work done and fished! Crazy how those last 2 fish hit at the exact time I had set to start pulling lines in. It wasn't the calm and sunny morning that was in the forecast, but we had a great time and caught some nice fish!

So Saturday is the Rocksgiving Tournament and wind is forecast 25 gusting to 35 from the west with a sunny sky. I have a full crew but need a bigger boat. Anybody have a 36 I can borrow?

So like it was a good trip and of course Marty would catch the biggest fish. As for tournament you know as well as I do, the weather forecast will change 100 times before Saturday and it's always ****ty during a tournament. Lucky for you it's only a one day tournament. Can't tell you how many times I have fished the white Marlin open and had weather like that for three days of fishing!