View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlien View Post
When do we get to stop talking about these "stripers" and start talking about "strippers" ?

Sad part is, if we could take greed out of the equation we would be much better off...I don't keep a damned thing...I am grateful that the bay provides me entertainment...I dont care if people keep fish (to eat)...I do care that people gaff fish that they think they are going to keep, only to throw them overboard when they catch bigger fish...I have seen that way too much....

Its like hunting for me...I dont do it, but that doesnt mean others should not...I would just hope that they eat what they kill...Otherwise its waste...and greed...and no one really ends up winning when greed comes into the equation....

Lastly, isnt this kind of conversation why we are all here talking instead of TF ? Lets at least all respect each others opinions...We are all entitled....

Enough of that...I just want to fish and cant with all the damned ice...Where the hell is this global warming thing ?
I respect all of your opinions, but if I see something that is hypocritical I'll call you out. Don't take it personally, I won't when you do it to me.