View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:47 PM

Default Hey there!

Mark here. 40 years old (ouch) Married for 17 years, two kids, boy 6, girl 2. Teach 5th grade in Fairfax county public schools. Started fishing the bay 5 years ago with a teaching buddy (WJZINK) and learned a lot from the other board and hoing with good fishermen over time. I don't own a boat but I've helped Wayne along the way and we keep the boat down at BUZZ'S even though it's a haul from NOVA, the fishing is just too damn good. Also fish a lot out of Breezy on another Triumph boat with my buddy Billy. I'll fish or hunt anything, any time, anywhere. Grew up fishing the Great Lakes for Salmon and Trout and central Michigan for Smallmouth, Pike, Perch, Crappie, Walleye and even Suckers when they were running in the spring. Spent a lot of time in West Africa and managed to fish and hunt there too. Now I hunt deer in Loudon county and will troll, liveline, or bottomfish wherever it's going on. Glad to find out about this board and will contribute what I know in the future. Mark. Gonna see if I can post a pic, (from the summer) If it works, it's cheesy.