View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:54 AM

Just found this site and figured I would join in .....

Dennis K and I'm 56. Been married for 37 years (yep started early) I must be the luckiest man on earth to have a Wife that loves to fish. Actually it's something we did on one of our first dates. I was born and raised in the Baltimore area (Poly '70) and have lived in Catonsville since 1985. We have 2 children both married and on their own. They have 4 kids between them. I work locally here at Ciena Communications - you may have seen the name lately in the news related to the Nortel deal. Looks like we are going to be busier than ever, if that's possible.

I have a 33 Grady White (Baits Motel II) that is docked at Podickory Point. My first recollection of fishing the bay was with my father when I was 6. We fished Hoppers Is., Solomons and around the areas around the Bay Bridge. Now, I mostly fish from Love Point to Bloody Pt but don't mind making those longer runs if I have to. Actually, we ran all the way to Hatteras last year and spent a week fishing offshore. What a blast and I can't wait to do it again. Looks like I will be heading to OC this year. We both love to cruise and find a quiet cove to spend the weekend on the hook as much as we like to fish. (of course I always have a line in the water when we are anchored)

Unfortunately I am out of the water right now and looking forward to Spring.

Last edited by Stonewall; 11-26-2009 at 08:57 AM.