View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:38 PM

Hello all,

Mike here, I post as troutman1 here and on the other site as well. I've been in MD since 1998 and live just south of Frederick in Ijamsville.

I have three girls. My wife Rose of 10 years and daughters Kaleigh 9, and Audrey 6.

I just purchased my first boat in August and have been learning the ropes of the bay through the generous guidance of you folks here. I've also learned quite a few of what I like to call "Rookie Boating Rules" the hard way on my own.

I have a 22' SeaHunt Triton 220 with a dark blue T-Top and yamaha 150 off the back. The boat is named Karma-G.

I struggled this year with putting keeper rock on the boat up until two weekends ago when I landed a 30, 27, and two 22s to limit out. Then last weekend we boated a 40. So the two weekends made up for about two months of trying to get a 18 incher or above on the boat. We've caught a number of other types of fish and love just getting pullage.

If you see me out there give a yell and I'll do whatever I can to help. I give away a lot of bloodworms, and leftover baits since I usually only fish one day at a time.

Mike