View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot77 View Post
Can we keep a running tally in this thread of the boats entered?

It would be nice to know ahead of time how much money Marty is going to win.
I can't win this year. I had "Lucky Jay" with me when I won two years ago. Last year "Lucky Jay" struck out on his own and won it This year, he is once again captaining his own boat, so we all have to set our sites on knocking him down a peg or two
I may be able to get my hands on a new strain of "swine flu/bird flu" mixture from my old Health Department Lab friends to infect him with prior to the tournament

Jason (Rockin Robin) has been stacking up on spot all summer to use in the tournament, but I think an "otter" might break into his "spot pen" a few days prior to Thanksgiving (what better time to "liberate" his bait

I screwed with Mako Mikes 2cycle oil pump last year on one of his motors, but it waited until after the tournament to actually run poorly. I have to come up with something else this year

So wait, I just may have a chance this year. Anyone want to slide Lou off my boat and onto theirs

But seriously, I hope the weather is a little more accommodating this year and everyone catches a big fish; a half inch smaller than mine
5th (Marty)