Thread: Laughing stock
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdall View Post
Let me introduce myself.

My screen name is Heimdall. I am a charter captain. Been one for a long time.

Now here is the reason why you are not going to get my name.

Plain and simple, I don't trust anyone to act like a rationale person and not do things that would jeopardize my family or my business.
It's been done to a few of my friends on Tidal Fish because my friends opinions and views on fish politics were different

Sorry but that's the way it's going to be.

Let me also say, I will treat everybody with the same respect they show me.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday.
Not quite the introduction I was hoping for, but I understand and accept your reasons. I had not considered the repercussions that you have cited. Speaking for myself, I will take it at face value that you are a Charter Captain and go from there. We all have great respect for Charter Captains as you get to earn your living doing something we are all passionate about. But very few of us have the skill or determination as those in your profession do. I look forward to your contributions and insight. We all have a pretty good idea where the hot spots are, and I am not talking about fishing holes. Hopefully we won't have to rehash too much of what has already been beat to death. Welcome to CGAngler and I wish you and your family a happy Holiday as well....Don