Thread: Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawn View Post
Saturday we have a full day trip and two half-day trips Sunday on the Lucky Strike. Not sure when I will get my boat out again. Just had the engine serviced and coming out of the creek the other day the O2 or the water-in-fuel alarm went off five times. Shut it down each time and it fired right back up. After we cleared the jetty and opened it up, it ran fine for the rest of the afternoon. I'm going to burn the rest of the old fuel out of it and see if that clears it up. If it doesn't, I guess I will take it back to BOE and if it happens again after that, it will be at Tri-State getting a new Yamaha 250 hung on it and there will be a very lightly used Honda 225 for sale on Craig's List!
Tawn - Seems like every Honda owner has had a problem with that O2 sensor. Don't know why Honda doesn't just put out a recall on them. From everyone I know with a Honda O2 sensor issue, once replaced they never had another problem with it. Good luck Sat. I will be fishing waaay south out of Breezy on Sat to avoid the worst of the crowds.