View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 08:07 PM

Default In the market for a 27' Judge??? Better read this first

While bored and surfing the other evening, I stumbled across the "perfect boat" for a friend of mine. He bought a 19' Mako a few years ago as a trial rig and he and the family have enjoyed it a whole lot. So now he is ready to step up to a bigger boat and was looking at the 25' Parker XL pilot house. That's a nice boat and all, BUT I wouldn't be an advocate of Judge Yachts if I didn't suggest looking at the 27' Cheasapeake as well.
So in an effort to help my friend find the right boat, I went on Yachtworld.com searching for Judges. In Florida was the perfect boat for them- a 2003 27' Chesapeake very similar to my old one. It was the perfect rig for what my buddy wanted.
Upon further inspection, I noticed HOW familiar it was to my old boat- same serial number! They are advertising this thing for $50K!
I loved the boat and would recommend the 27' to any family that enjoys everything the Chesapeake has to offer, but drop me a PM if you feel this particular boat is the one for you. I promise you will be glad you did!

Last edited by Chessie27; 01-18-2014 at 04:12 AM.