Thread: Friday Evening
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:22 AM

I was out there from 7 - 11:30 before haveing to go to work.

Came out of back river and Figured i would go up in the patapsco after stopping at 7 ft knoll but the wind was coming straight out of the river and was a bit rough.

Even though i was marking some fish in the channel edges , decided to run south towards the magothy for a lil wind block.

Wasnt marking anything at all and went to the mouth of the severn and still wasnt marking much.

Started to go east but it was getting to rough and i headed back up the bay back to the mouth of the patapsco and found good marks again.

With not much time i just tried to jig the channel edges but not any takers.

Started seeing some bird action on schoolies that were moving quick up the river but i had to go to work then.

Wasted alot of gas and no fish for dinner
I checked the patapsco buoy data this morning and should have rolled back over and went back to sleep after seeing 17 knot winds .... lol .... but figured i could find some wind break with a wnw wind.

I'll be out all day saturday and sunday too hoping for some better action.
i figure i only have a couple more weeks before i have to pull the boat out and trying to get out as often as i can.

By the way ..............My 1st post here and Loving the new site.

Only been fishing the the bay for a couple years and ive learned more this year from all the good info and reports from the forums.

Hopefully one of these days i'll be able to contribute with some successful reports!

Last edited by CAGE RATTLER; 11-21-2009 at 02:34 AM.