View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Then Mark goes and buys some "Artic Armor" for this winter. We haven't had as cold a start to winter in a long time. Add in the wind, and it's downright uncomfortable out there.

What has everyone else been doing? Anyone getting a line wet? I see Tyler's is having a sale soon, and the Timonium show is close, so I only need a few more days until mid month to get through. Stay warm!!! 5th (Marty)
Marty,
I agree, it is Mark's fault. (The other Mark). I think he moderated the weather.

I saw a few of you "TF'er's" the other day. I appreciate all of y'all.

Mlag had to add to his arsennal of live living goodies. I wanna try his new toys. His better half and family hooked him up with some contributions. (Mrs. Mlag is a great lady).

Goins.....Capt. Steve stopped by. Mrs. Capt. Steve is doing better...nice lady too. He did have is other better half, the famous....maybe notorious "Joe da Dog". No matter what Cap'n says...he's a softy....I spotted a large box of milkbones on the floor of his vehicle......we know that "Joe Goins" runs the house.

Saw..Fishin' fool II (Wild Bill) and Hook'nUp's Dad (Jim).

I am in Raleigh, NC through the weekend. We are closed Sun. and Mon. until March.

Everyone, Call me if you are in the area. I might have to have a few beers with you.

Happy New Year All!

Jim