Thread: Veterans Day
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 07:59 AM

Default Veterans Day

Well this is my first post on this site, as I have been lurking for about a month since I first learned about this site from Marty at the last MSSA Brodneck meeting on spoonbrellas. I have been on some of the other sites (TF, Hull Truth), so I will reintroduce myself on this site. First, my name is Chad and I just bought my boat, a 21' Seafox walk around. I have a baby blue colored hull, so if you see me on the water, please say hi. I normally monitor 68, but sometimes it gets to be too much, so I just switch to 9/16. I keep my boat at Podickory, which has been good to me so far and I have met some good people, especially Mickey Finns, who I believe many of you know. I don't get out as much as I want because I am often lacking a fishing partner and I do not like e idea of going out alone. So, if anyone ever needs an "amateur" fishing partner, let me know. Alright now that we have that out of the way, here is a report from my first ever LTJ trip yesterday.

I decided to venture out yesterday and caught about a dozen shorts and two 22" fish. The weather was a little snotty, but tucked behind Gibson island it stayed "fishable". Lots of birds the closer we got to the Patapsco, but we had some luck with and without the birds. We caught the keepers on jig heads, a white and a candy corn, and a white and a chartreuse BKD.