View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 07:42 AM

Sorry things did not work out for ya down there. Like I was telling you once we found them every pass we had three to eight lines all go down at once. The bit was very strange though. It seemed these fish were feeding very aggressively but several would just come unbuttoned. Lost several very nice fish. I guess just having two anglers trying to clear to many lines was the culprit. Then once the tide slacked the doors to the skating rink opened. Man we were getting covered up by them critters! At one point four on at once! With the boat traffic increasing and my tackle supply decreasing decided to head for the barn. Caught our limit of 24"-30" fish. They really had no preference on baits was trolling tandem white bucktails and tandem green tsunamis all fish hit only deep lines, unless your into the skates, they all hit shallow lines! All in all a great day! Thanks all for the info and help this past weekend but never made it to the eastern side mainly because it looked like a very disorganized conga line from the western side!