View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
We are unable to secure a letter from the DNR in time for the tournament next weekend authorizing us to include rockfish in the format. Therefore rockfish cannot be used for a prize category. It can though still give you bragging rights to be the king af CBA.
I am in the process of securing door prizes and possible other categories we can include in this competition. Saying that I hope everyone can still contribute the entry fee so my out of pocket expenses are not that great. Should be able to secure nice gifts and I can provide receipts showing what was spent. Any money left over can go towards boat name in the hat drawing.
Sorry for the incoveinance this has caused, but really this competition was more of a way to get everyone together before winter sets in.
Again I apologize and I hope everyone can and will participate. Everything else will remain the same!
Mike, obviously no Rockfish tourney here, but, can I just send you a PayPal gift to offset any out of pocket expenses? Honestly, my crew gets cold easy, so I am a definite maybe, but want to make sure I have a shot either way!

Last edited by davem251; 11-22-2015 at 06:50 PM.