View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:48 PM

"BTW I don't post on Toilet Flush"

I know, saw your post on THT. We are glad to have you over here on CBA. I know where you are coming from and I see your point. However, after being involved heavily in the PSCR debacle two years ago, I have come to the conclusion that we should post however we want and let the chips fall where they may.
There wasn't an intelegent person in the room that swallowed the lies and distorted facts presented. However, the fix was in. PSCR regulations went into effect and it has in essence killed the effort to C/R fish before the spring season begins. There were hardly any boats out trolling 6 lines last year. The tackle stores suffered, gas station owners suffered, and even the MCBA who was firmly behind the restrictions suffered. A wedge was driven between the recs and comms that is still evedent today.
Even Brandon has acknowledged that if he had it to do over again, he would have serious reservations about bringing the suggestion to a vote.
Too late, the damage has been done. Even TF suffered with the loss of fishing reports from experienced anglers. The TF forum has been relegated to rec vs comm in way to many threads.
I hope this doesn't happen here.
5th (Marty)